Any Audio Converter is great for converting files for your mp3 player and in my case for my car stereo which is an Alpine iDA-X100 head unit with usb capabilities. I download podcasts, and then convert them with Any Audio Converter and then copy them on a thumbdrive to use in my car. It works great.
It has these features:
* Friendly user interface and easy to use
* Support most popular audio formats
* Extract audio from AVI, WMV, ASF, MPEG, MPG to MP3, WMA, OGG.
* Extract audio from videos in super fast speed
* Lossless sound quality
* Offer multithreading and batch conversion
* Fast conversion speed
With Any Audio Converter, you can convert audio between MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC and OGG as well as video files including AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, ASF, etc to popular audio files, e.g. convert MP4 to MP3. The user-friendly interface of Any Audio Converter lets you add and convert any unprotected audios and videos to MP3, WMA, AAC and OGG easily. Most work can be done automatically with a few mouse clicks.