I was searching for some Windows 7 Burning software because my nero versions 4,5, and Windows 7 Beta wouldn't work correctly under Vista. I found a couple of Freeware ISO burners and I was able to burn the Windows 7 Beta with no troubles.
Active@ ISO Burner is a freeware application that will allow you to burn an ISO image file to CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R, CD-RW, DVD-RW, DL DVD+RW, HD DVD and Blu-ray Disc. Very simple burner. Just install the executable. Invoke the software. Tell the software where the ISO is located. Pick your burning speed and then burn the ISO.
CDBurnerXP is a free application to burn CDs and DVDs, including Blu-Ray and HD-DVDs. It also includes the feature to burn and create ISOs, as well as a multilanguage interface. Everyone can use it for free.
* burn all kinds of discs
* audio-CDs with or without gaps between tracks
* burn and create ISO files
* data verification after burning process
* create bootable discs
* multi-language interface
* convert bin/nrg to ISO, simple cover printing
* Operating Systems: Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows 2003 Server/Windows Vista