Pyramid Computer PC Mod
The Great Pyramid PC Mod was made by modder polo360x from the Techpowerup forums.
This case was made from a customized Luxor Pyramid case, which was made from laser cut aluminum. It has a combination of black and silver aluminum, and the base measures 19 by 19 inches. The Pyramid stands 25 inches tall. There was only 200 of these cases ever made. Azza has a pyramid case like this.
Here’s a list of the PC specifications.
* CPU: Q6600 B3 OC @ 3.15 GHz (Max stable OC @ 3.4 GHz) – “water cooled”
* Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-EP35-DS3L
* RAM: G-Skills 4GB PC2-8000 OC @ 1066 MHz
* GPU: 512 MB 8800GT Zotac AMP Editions (700 MHz Core/ 2000 Mhz Memory)
* HDD: 500 GB Cavier WD 300 SATA
* PSU: 500 Watts Rosewill
* Cooling: Thermaltake Tide water plus w/ Swiftech apogee GT CPU block
Checkout another cool case mod. Wall-e Case.