The 7″ Cruz Reader, which is supposed to come out in August, is being released in a Tablet version and a Reader ebook reader. The tablet will run $300 and the reader will run $200. Looks like a nice cheap Android tablet may be on it's way.
· Crystal clear 4:3 ratio, 800×600 full color touch screen display great for viewing ebooks and magazines, plus web sites and movies
· Google Android Operating System, (not sure which version yet)
· 802.11b/g wifi and full Web browser support
· High res video and high quality audio playback with no proprietary content restrictions
· Built-in Dictionary, Notepad, Calendar, Alarm Clock, Contacts, Games, and other useful apps
· Built in accelerometer, tilt activated
· Enough built in storage for hundreds of books
· USB and SD card slot for upgradable storage, including a 2GB SD card
· Up to 10 hours of use and over 24 hours of standby time, with a replaceable battery
· Access to over 2 Million ebooks via included Borders E-book library portal application
· Access to the Cruz Market™(Not Android Marketplace), an open content portal for downloading apps, magazines, and videos from a broad array of content providers.